Saturday, May 1, 2010

In which I work on the list.

Screenshot taken by me (Icea) from the trailer...Image via Wikipedia
This month, I knocked #8, 9, and 10 off my list of 28 things to do before I'm 28.

As a reminder, the items were "Watch one movie (or "a second movie") from the AFI 100," and this month I finished Sunset Boulevard, which the AFI listed as the #12 movie of all time, as well as The Philadelphia Story, #44, and Saving Private Ryan, #71.  You can expect reviews in the near future, although I'm having some computer issues and can't promise when.

I also completed #13: "Read a book off my reading list."  A review of Alas, Babylon will also be forthcoming.

I also  may have made progress on #24: "Buy an outfit that makes me look amazing, and not freak out about the price."  I bought a cute dress for more than I normally would pay for something that was trendy enough I might not be able to wear it next year, when I have no set plans on when to wear it.  But it was really cute and I liked how it looked.  I'm not crossing this off until I get a chance to wear it and gauge opinions, though.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Hypnoticat' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP