- Learn to ride a bike. -- Nope.
- Get my driver's license -- Nope
- Get my own domain and move my blogs there. -- Nope
- Obtain at least one new pen-pal -- Almost, but losing my notebook was a major setback.
- See one of the American sites on my list of Things to Do Before I Die -- I did a decent amount of traveling, but didn't manage this.
- Go somewhere I've never been before (the above does not count) -- Several! London, Paris, Brussels.... Chicago.
- Read one of the books on the same list. -- Too many are series. It's a trap!
- Watch one movie from the AFI 100 -- Done
- Watch a second movie from the AFI 100 -- Done
- Watch a third movie from the AFI 100 -- Done
- Come up with an idea for an ebook. Not necessarily write the thing, but come up with the idea. -- Nope. Am open to suggestions.
- Actually win NaNoWriMo -- Hahahaha. No.
- Read a book off my reading list (Not counting #7) -- Done
- Read a second book off my reading list -- Done
- Read a third book off my reading list -- Done
- Read a fourth book off my reading list -- Done
- Read a fifth book off my reading list -- Done
- Read a sixth book off my reading list -- Done
- Read a seventh book off my reading list -- Done
- Read an eighth book off my reading list -- Done
- Read a ninth book off my reading list -- Done
- Read a tenth book off my reading list -- Done
- Submit a piece of writing for publication -- Nope. Didn't even finish one.
- Buy an outfit that makes me look amazing, and not freak out about the price -- Eh.... maybe. Sort of.
- Attend a Flyers home game. -- Nope.
- See the Pacific -- Nope. Next year doesn't look good, either.
- Join something: a club, organization, or team -- Book club, yay.
- Attend a cherry blossom festival -- This is really the only one I might do in the next month. I'll let you know.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Image via WikipediaOK, it doesn't look like much will get done this month that didn't get done in the last 11, so let's do an overall recap. If anything gets done between now and my birthday, I'll let you know.
Adolescence authority books bracket Bullying Dan Savage description dogs domestic drinks family fear fitness food friends grade school guest blogging guilt happiness health High school holidays Homophobia LGBT life lessons life lists men meta museum music naive networking New Jersey New York outdoors Pennsylvania personal ad poll Relationships religion school self help sports Suicide television tradition travel tribute wedding women writing
- ▼ 2011 (8)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (28)