Saturday, January 30, 2010

Personal Ad: In which I need a social life.

What I'm looking for:

A social life.  People to hang out with.  A non-solitary reason to get out of the house, and people who will be glad to see me when I do. Some kind of routine in life where people notice whether I show up or
not.

How this might work:

The church around the corner could turn out to be inclusive of non-Catholics
The library could have some good programs now that the holidays are over
Some of my friends could magically get jobs in New York
I could get a job and magically make friends with my coworkers

My commitment:

To seek out local events
To attend the church regularly
To get my local library card
To accept any invitations I can
To extend invitations once I finally have people to invite

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Hypnoticat' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP